Creating a Fashion Tech Pack
Course type: LIVE (In-person OR Virtual)
Total hours of Training: 3
A good fashion tech pack is essential to getting great samples and producing well made, well fitting garments.
A good fashion tech pack should do 3 things:
• Show all the details of your design through a fashion design sketch (a fashion technical drawing).
• Provide a blueprint to make a prototype
• Enable you to get an accurate cost of your garment
Learn how to create a complete and accurate fashion tech pack that will help you get a great sample the first time out and get accurate costing, saving you time and money.
Saturday, September 17th
Saturday, October 22nd
Saturday, Dember 3rd
* All in-person classes take place in midtown Manhattan.
Proof of vaccination needs to be provided at time of entry.
No refunds given if student refuses to provide or is not able to show a vaccination card.
Here's what you get:
• live, virtual instruction in a semi-private, group setting (classes are limited to 3 students)
• replay of the class (available for one week)
• downloadable fashion tech pack templates
• downloadable basic spec sheet templates
• downloadable ‘How to Measure’ Guide
• access to live, virtual office hours with the instructor
Download a course outline.
Can't make the LIVE class?
Try the online, self-paced class instead!
Cancellation & Rescheduling: Classes can be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to scheduled class time. If you cancel anytime after that, do not call into the meeting, or call in more than 15 minutes after scheduled meeting time, you will be considered a "no show" and will not be entitled to a refund.