Creating a Fashion Tech Pack
Course type: LIVE, Virtual
Total hours of Training: 3
A good fashion tech pack is essential to getting great samples and producing well made, well fitting garments.
A good fashion tech pack should do 3 things:
• Show all the details of your design
• Provide a blueprint to make a prototype
• Enable you to get an accurate cost of your garment
Learn how to create a complete and accurate fashion tech pack that will help you get a great sample the first time out and get accurate costing, which will ultimately save you time and money.
Here's what you get:
• live, virtual instruction in a semi-private, group setting (classes are limited to 3 students)
• downloadable fashion tech pack templates (in Excel and Illustrator)
• downloadable basic spec sheet templates (for tops, bottoms, dresses, and a tailored jacket)
• downloadable ‘How to Measure’ Guides (to complete spec sheets AND to send to vendors to use your spec sheet)
• access to weekly live, virtual office hours with the instructor
Download a course outline.
Cancellation & Rescheduling: Classes can be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to scheduled class time. If you cancel anytime after that, do not call into the meeting, or call in more than 15 minutes after scheduled meeting time, you will be considered a "no show" and will not be entitled to a refund.