Photoshop Bootcamp for Fashion: Level 1
Total hours of training: 6.5 (with 1 hour followup online session)
Level: Beginner/Fast Beginner
Do you need to know how to easily add color, shadow and texture to your fashion drawings and flat sketches using the computer? Need to learn how to use Photoshop specifically for the fashion industry? Then, this class is for YOU!
Learn the basics of Adobe Photoshop and how to add color, print or pattern, and texture to your fashion drawings.
Plus, you'll receive a manual, sketch libraries, semi-private classes (for more attention) and a private, online followup session with the instructor!
Class will cover all of the following topics:
• Photoshop basics (tools, palettes, workspace)
• coloring & filling sketches (both hand drawn & computer generated)
• adding texture, shadow & dimension to sketches
• basic recoloring & creating multiple colorways
. . . and more!!
Students receive all of the following:
• a manual with tutorials and notes from the class
• a graphic resource CD (download) with trim, croquis & brush libraries
• a 1 hour followup private session
* Followup session must be scheduled within 2 months of final session.
** Students are responsible for contacting instructor to schedule the followup session.
Click here to see the course outline.
Click below to attend one of our upcoming workshops:
Save $25 when you
bring Your Own Laptop
(must have Adobe software)
Can't make a class date? Don't live in NYC?
Check out our online classes.
Cancellation & Rescheduling: Limited seating in all classes. Fees are non-refundable. If a class is missed, students can arrange to participate in the next session. Students must arrange to reschedule within 2 months. "No shows" may not reschedule a session. Any cancellations within 48 hours of class start date are considered a "no show".