Photoshop Bootcamp for Fashion (ONLINE)
Total hours of training: 6
Level: Beginner/Fast Beginner
Do you need to know how to easily add color, shadow and texture to your fashion drawings and flat sketches using the computer? Then, this class is for YOU!
Learn the basics of Photoshop and how to add color, print or pattern, and texture to your fashion drawings in Adobe Photoshop.
Plus, you'll receive a manual, sketch libraries, access to recorded videos of class sessions, semi-private classes (for more attention) and a private followup session with the instructor!
Class will cover all of the following topics:
• Photoshop basics (tools, palettes, workspace)
• coloring & filling sketches (both hand drawn & computer generated)
• adding texture, shadow & dimension to sketches
• basic recoloring & creating multiple colorways
. . . and more!!
Students receive all of the following:
• a downloadable manual with tutorials and notes from the class
• a graphic resource CD (download) with trim, croquis & brush libraries
** Students are responsible for contacting instructor to schedule the followup session.
Click here to download the course outline.
Click below to attend one of our upcoming workshops:
June 16th and 17th
July 11th and 12th
August 29th and 30th
For best results, please be sure you meet these requirements for online classes.
Not sure about an online class? Click here for our NYC classes.
Cancellation & Rescheduling: Training can be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to scheduled training time. If you cancel anytime after that, do not call into the meeting, or call in more than 20 minutes after scheduled meeting time, you will be considered a "no show" and will not be entitled to a refund.