Fashion ePortfolio: How to Create a Digital Portfolio (Online)
Total hours of training: 7
Level: Fast Beginner/Intermediate (Must have basic knowledge of Illustrator/Photoshop)
Need to create a digital fashion portfolio? Are you ready to ditch your clunky portfolio and show your fashion work on your iPad or Notebook computer? Then, this class is for you!
Learn the basics of InDesign and how to create an interactive, digital PDF document with simple navigation, popus, and rollover buttons. You'll create a short "teaser" document to send out to potential employers and be the template for your full portfolio.
You'll receive a manual and a private, online followup session with the instructor to help finish and customize your digital portfolio!*
Class will cover all of the following topics:
• InDesign basics (tools, palettes, workspace)
• Creating master pages
• Creating basic hyperlinks
• Creating hidden fields and popup windows
• Creating an interactive PDF document
• Other options for digital portfolios
All students should BRING the following:
• at least 10 digital files of your work
• your resume
• a short bio or artist statement
• a logo or artwork that represents you as an artist
* Followup session must be scheduled within 2 months of final session.
** Students are responsible for contacting instructor to schedule the followup session.
Click here to download the course outline
Click below to attend one of our upcoming workshops:
For best results, please be sure you meet these requirements for online classes.
Cancellation & Rescheduling: Limited seating in all classes. Fees are non-refundable. If a class is missed, students can arrange to participate in the next session. Students must arrange to reschedule within 2 months. "No shows" may not reschedule a session. Any cancellations within 48 hours of class start date are considered a "no show".