Photoshop and Illustrator for Lingerie Design (Online Course)
Total hours of training: 12 (with up to two online makeup sessions)
Here's an example of what you'll learn in class:
Are you a Lingerie Designer who needs to learn to create computer technical sketches, add and recolor laces, or add prints to bras? Then, this class is for YOU!
Learn the basics of both Photoshop and Illustrator, and how to use the two programs in the fashion industry, specifically for lingerie.
We show you all you need to know to transfer and translate your designs into the computer!
Plus, you'll receive a manual, sketch libraries, semi-private classes (for more attention) and two online makeup sessions, if needed.
Class will cover all of the following topics:
• photoshop and illustrator basics (tools, palettes, workspace)
• recoloring scanned laces and adding them to a sketch
• filling bra and panty sketches with color, pattern and texture
• using the pen tool to draw detailed and precise bra sketches
. . . and more!!
Students receive all of the following:
• a downloadable manual with tutorials and notes from the class
• a graphic resource CD (download) with trim, croquis & brush libraries
• two 1/2 hour followup online private sessions
• video recording of your live session(s)
* At least 1 session can be scheduled in between classes. Second session must be scheduled within 2 months of final session.
** Students are responsible for contacting instructor to schedule the followup session.
Click here to download the course outline.
Click below to attend one of our upcoming workshops:
5/1, 5/8, 5/15, 5/22
7/10, 7/17, 7/24, 7/31
For best results, please be sure you meet these requirements for online classes.
Not sure about an online class? Click here for our NYC classes.
Cancellation & Rescheduling: Training can be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to scheduled training time. If you cancel anytime after that, do not call into the meeting, or call in more than 20 minutes after scheduled meeting time, you will be considered a "no show" and will not be entitled to a refund.